After a number of years as a science teacher at the high school and, for a period of time, university levels I have embarked on a path to become a high school principal. This blog is focused on issues in education that I am currently ruminating on. As most of my current learning is focused on school leadership, this blog is also meant to follow my progression from teaching to administration.
- Black Parents are Doing It. How Should White Parents Teach our White Children about Race?
- Connecting the Public and Personal in Education (Part 1 of 2)
- Using a posterous.com space to introduce hormones
- When student mental illness gets in the way of learning
- A first attempt with backchanneling in the science classroom
Is rigor a four-lett… on EdCampNYC presentation links Ann Oro on EdCampNYC presentation links Rich Cantrell on Towards a New National Ed… Delvin Vick on Involving parents in learning,…